THE FCV ran a number of separate business operations.
- pre FCV I know but the red gum operation before settlement at Kilmany
- The Timber seasoning works at Newport
- A eucalypt oil distillery at Wellsford
- A sawmill - first at Nayook and then this at to Erica to process 1939 salvage. (see below)
- A tramway at Erica from the late 1920's early 1930's (see below)
- War time firewood - article in place
- Wartime charcoal??
- There may be other items here as yet undiscovered
This blog will eventually provide some information about each of these operations